Week 3 – Assignment MGT440: The Dark Side of Leadership (BIG2040A) ASHFORD UNIVERSITY
[WLO: 2] [CLO: 3]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the Resume, CV, and cover letter development (Links to an external site.) web page and Ashford Career Resources (Links to an external site.) web site.
As an individual with a new bachelor’s degree, you will need to learn how to positively influence organizational leadership and convince them to hire you. This week you will create a resume that is compatible with automated tracking and review systems. Using the templates found on the Resume, CV, and Cover Letter Development (Links to an external site.), develop a resume based on your experience and the job in which you are applying. Note: You do not have to develop a cover letter. Cover letters will be covered in MGT460.
In your paper,
- Develop a resume based on your experience and the job in which you are applying.
- Use a simple format that will be recognized by an automated tracking and review system.
- Use appropriate keywords recognized by automated tracking and review systems.
The Resume Writing assignment
- Must be at least one to three single-spaced pages in length.
- Must be formatted according to the templates provided on the Resume, CV, and Cover Letter Development (Links to an external site.) web page.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
The assignments in this course will be submitted to Waypoint. Please refer to the instructions below to submit your assignment.
For more detailed instructions, refer to the Waypoint Tutorial (Links to an external site.).
Top of Form
This tool needs to be loaded in a new browser window
Load Week 3 – Assignment in a new window
Bottom of Form