Introduce Yourself Options Menu: Forum
About YOU but in particular how these questions relate to your academic/career choices and goals.
1. What city/state/country were you born in? Where have you resided for the past 5 years or so? Are you in your 20s, 30s, or over 40 years old?
2. Describe yourself in just 3 words.
3. What is your greatest passion?
4. What are your extracurricular activities eg work, sports, community?
5. Why did you choose this major HCA? What/who inspired you to take up this career choice? Why HCA and not a general business degree? (please elaborate)
6. Do you have a clinical background e,g, nurse/nursing student, psychologist/psychology minor, if yes, describe
If no, are you influenced by a mentor/family member who is a physician or other type of clinician?, if yes, describe
7. Think about your first job coming up post-graduation. What setting/function do you see yourself applying for? e.g. medical office/office manager; hospital/billing supervisor; long-term care facility/director of operations
8. What are you looking forward to the most from this course on hospitals?
9. What do you think is the most important role of a college professor in your major?
10. Do you have plans for additional education in the future? If yes, please describe.