It has to be in Java EE(eclipse) .So you’re going to have to use Tomcat as a sever and the pages have to be. JSP. Also you can use MySQL workbench to create the database.
I’ve already started but I’m having problems connecting my database to eclipse. I’ll attach what I already have and The one you created in php.
1. The database will contain a table called: Users
Populate your table with users. The table should look something like this.
2. create a page that allow the user to change their password. Then you should login to see if the change took effect.
3. create a list of albums that the users can choose from using a checkbox. Then when they are finished, they can click the submit button and the albums selected are displayed on the next page.
4. store all selected albums into sessions and make it so that if a person goes back to the Album Selection page, the checkboxes for each album are already selected. Also create a button that clears all sessions.
Using AngularJs, create a Shipping page that holds the following things:
1. Name, Address, City, State, Zip