Develop and deliver a 10–15 minutes audio PowerPoint presentation (10 to 15 slides) in which you:
1. Analyze the compensation strategies companies use to attract and retain talent.
2. Determine the three best compensation practices used by companies.
o Be sure to provide your rationale for selecting these best practices as opposed to others.
3. Examine three compensation-related challenges companies face.
o Be sure to provide your rationale for selecting these compensation challenges as opposed to others.
4. Explain what discretionary benefits are and how companies use them to benefit the company and its stakeholders.
5. Examine how laws, labor unions, and market factors impact companies’ compensation strategies and practices.
6. Deliver a succinct, engaging, and informative presentation on compensation strategies, best practices, and challenges.