After all the planning, which can sometimes take years, the implementation process begins. This phase is the cornerstone of all the previous work. Implementation does not necessarily mean that there is no further work needed to ensure success. Instead, implementation means monitoring each phase in the implementation process to ensure that everything is working as planned. In addition, it means measuring and evaluating to determine if there is a need to change the intervention strategies to increase the efficacy of the program. Implementation is also aligned with the theory and purpose of the program. This is, indeed, the longest phase of the health program process.
Using the readings for this week, the South University Online Library, and the Internet, obtain scholarly articles and materials to draw inferences and support your philosophy.
Respond to the following:
Assume that your healthcare organization is starting a health program on your selected health issue or health disease topic. You have been charged with leading a team to evaluate the health information technology issues related to that program. In your evaluation, consider the following:
- How would you establish an information management system?
- What steps would you take to establish your information management system?
- How would you develop your budget?
- How would you incorporate social marketing?
- What would be your top three concerns about implementing health information technology?
Write a 1–2-paragraph response. Support your statements with appropriate examples and scholarly references. Comment on the postings of at least two peers with scholarly information.
- Explained how you would establish an information management system detailing the steps you would take.
- Described how you would develop your budget.
- Described how you would incorporate social marketing.
- Explained your top three concerns about implementing health information technology.
- Responses demonstrated an in-depth research and analysis of issues associated with implementing health information technology.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.
- Commented on the postings of at least two peers
Start a New Thread
Filter by:All ThreadsSort by:Most Recent Activity Least Recent Activity Newest Thread Oldest Thread Author First Name A-Z Author First Name Z-A Author Last Name A-Z Author Last Name Z-A Subject A-Z Subject Z-A T