For this Critical Thinking assignment, imagine that you are tasked with evaluating a major purchase by your healthcare organization. You have been asked to share the process steps of your purchase evaluation with the board of directors.
For this project, the actual product you are purchasing is secondary to the steps used to evaluate the capability of your organization to afford such a purchase. However, to assist you with the constructs of this presentation, you may select a product to focus on. A recommended product may be a new MRI-machine. Be sure to highlight the time value of money as one of your considerations.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation meeting the following structural requirements. Your presentation must:
- Be organized, using professional themes and transitions in addressing the evaluation of the purchase.
- Consist of four slides, not including the title and reference slides (six total slides).
- Provide in each slide detailed speakers notes—a minimum of 100 words in length. Notes must draw from, and cite, relevant reference materials.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles.
- Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the others must be external.
- Follow APA power point stardard
- Add cited images