Please watch the “I Lava You” short cartoon. I have provided a link on Blackboard. After you have watched the film please tell me what is realistic about it and what is not. I DO NOT WANT TO READ ABOUT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC UNLIKELINESS OF A VOLCANO. I know that volcanoes do not sing.
· Take note of the type of song. It is a Hawaiian style, so it makes sense that the story is about the Hawaiian Islands. RESEARCH THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS!!!
· What is the tectonic setting (the way that these islands are formed)?
· Make note of what kind of volcanoes are illustrated and where they are located. Is this the type of volcano that you should expect in this area?
· What kind of lava flow would you expect?
· Tell me about what may have led up to the beginning of the film and what may happen in the future