Agencies for Quality.
- 1. The Institute of Medicine,
- 2. The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality,
- 3. The National Quality Forum,
- 4. The Joint Commission,
- 5. The Magnet Recognition Program,
- 6. The Institute for Healthcare Improvement,
- and, of course, the nursing student’s friend, Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN).
Explore one of the agencies for quality improvement listed in this module’s lecture. Write a one-page summary of what the agency does, who it affects, and how it is utilized.