What is its purpose?
- An authentic way for you to demonstrate what you have learned during this course.
- By authentic, I mean insightful application of branding principles to real world examples.
- I do not mean memorization of the textbook theories, but rather the interpretation and application of those theories.
- I’m looking for insight, original thinking, creativity.
- For some questions, while there could be a wrong answer, there may be many “right” answers depending on your personal interpretation. Don’t be anxious trying the “second guess” what the right answer might be.
- Your honesty and integrity—and courtesy—are paramount to you as a leader and to your career, and during this exam.
- Don’t plagiarize, copy other student’s work or ideas, or cut-and-paste from published documents. This will earn you an automatic “F” on this exam.
- Don’t share your ideas, or compare notes, with another student.
- This will be an open textbook/ open notes exam. To reiterate, simply repeating content from the textbook or lectures will not represent an adequate answer to any question.
- Be as concise and direct as the question requires. Quantity of writing does not equal quality of answer.
- Have a good time answering the questions!
Best wishes for a successful outcome for all,