Resources: Marketing Plan and Outline
Construct a 5 to 7-minute presentation regarding a plan for setting price and a distribution model (place/distribution) for your chosen product/service/company from Week 2. This plan should address at least three elements (from the Price and Place/Distribution list below) of the Price and Place/Distribution section of the marketing plan.
- Price and Place/Distribution:
- Distribution Strategies
- Channels, Mass, Selective, Exclusive
- Positioning within channels
- Dynamic/Static Pricing Strategies
- Channel tactics (Pricing)
- Daily pricing, promotion pricing, List pricing
Note: Charts/graphs/tables are recommended.
Format your references according to APA guidelines.