Please answer the following questions based of the case
you can find attached the reading
- What problems does Robin Hood face? What issues need to be addresses?
- Do Robin Hood and the Merrymen need a new mission? New objectives? New strategy?
- Should Robin Hood continue with his current strategy? Or is the current strategy obsolete?
- Should he consider ending his campaign by killing the sheriff?
- What are the pros and cons of accepting the offer of the barons to assist Robin Hood in securing King Richard’s release from prison?
- What action plan do you recommend for Robin Hood?
- How should he implement your plan? What action steps are necessary to make the plan work successfully?