Write a minimum of a two-page paper answering the following questions:
- What are the basic tenets of the flat-world perspective?
- Why does Ghemawat disagree with the flat-world perspective?
- What are the four components of the CAGE analytical framework?
Requirements for all papers:
- All papers must be grammatically correct utilizing APA guidelines, 6th edition.
- Writing word-for-word out of any book is plagiarism and will not be accepted for credit. Using another student’s work is plagiarism and will not be accepted for credit.
- Students will need more than just the text to write these papers. Please refer to the list of references and the Baker College library. At least one scholarly resource is required, in addition to our text, to support your papers.
- Each paper shall include a cover page, reference page, running head, introduction, body and conclusion.