Draft a critical reflection regarding your current beliefs, assumptions, and understandings of organizational leadership. Reflect on how the assigned readings have influenced, negated, and/or affirmed your suppositions relative to organizational leadership at this point. Address the following in your reflection:
- Explain your current beliefs, assumptions, and understandings about organizational leadership.
- Determine why organizational leadership is important for the success of an organization.
- Indicate how the assigned readings have affected your suppositions relative to organizational leadership.
- Predict how you see yourself growing in your understanding of organizational leadership principles.
- Provide specific examples to support your thoughts.
Support your reflection with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 4-5 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your reflection should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.