Note: Assessments in this course build on each other and must be completed in sequential order.
Create a 3–4-page report on the optimal learning environment for the course you began developing in Assessment 1. You should select a learning environment that will foster motivation in your learner population, support your efforts at classroom motivation, and best serve the goals of the course.
Practice implementing these considerations in the Vila Health challenge provided in the Resources before beginning your work here.
Create a report that does the following:
- Describes the learning environment most appropriate for the educational topic and intended audience that you identified.
- Briefly describes and evaluates theories of classroom management, learner management, and learner motivation that are relevant to your course and intended audience.
- Describes evidence-based strategies for classroom and learner management and evidence-based best practices to enhance learner motivation and how you would employ these in your learning environment and with a diverse group of learners.
- Supports your choices with scholarly resources.
- Format: 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font, double-spaced in Microsoft Word.
- Length: 3–4 pages, plus a title page and a references page.
- Use correct APA format, including running head, page numbers, and a title page.
- Use and cite at least three scholarly articles in your plan.
- Writing should be free of grammar and spelling errors that distract from content.