Topic: The Purpose of Apologetics
Carefully consider the following 2 questions in your thread:
- Why do we engage in apologetics?
- What is the audience of apologetics?
In your thread, give a cohesive response to those 2 questions. Your thread must incorporate the following topics from your assigned reading:
- A basic definition of apologetics
- The biblical basis for apologetics
- Internal and external apologetics
At the bottom of your thread, be sure to include a total word count.
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of Module/Week 1.
Reply to at least 2 of your classmates’ threads. In your replies, you must:
- Emphasize why you agree or disagree with the your classmates’ threads.
- Articulate important ideas in your classmates’ threads (that are not in your thread) that are related to the ideas presented in the prompt.
- Expand on the main points being made in your classmates’ threads.
Your intent is to give a well-thought-out reply that further advances the conversation and adds substance to the discussion. At the bottom of your replies, be sure to include a total word count.
Submit your replies by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of the same module/week.