Look up ethical issues during research and briefly discuss your findings. Please include the following:
· What are some of the ethical issues that may occur during your research?
· Why would that have any bearing on your research and obtaining the end result?
· What considerations did you encounter in your planning?
· Did you determine what data you would be using, is it qualitative or quantitative? What is the difference?
· What are the general strengths and limitations of the following research methodologies in studying white collar crime?
• case studies
• laboratory experiments
• field experiments
• natural experiments
• observational research
• secondary data analysis
• event history analysis
• archival data analysis
• historical ethnography
• content analysis
How should corporate abuse of power, fraud, and economic exploitation be punished? What are some ways in which it might be prevented, or detected more easily?