LAB 1 Mineral Composition
Purpose of Experiment: To use and calculate empirical and molecular formulas.
All of the instructions for this lab are located within ChemCollective. You will step through this lab completing different tasks on different pages. At the end of each task, you will see a “Correct” or “Incorrect” screen. You are able to try again if you see an “Incorrect” screen. Be sure to take a screenshot of each “Correct” screen. Submit a zip file of all screenshots for this lab activity.
LAB 2 Gravimetric Analysis
To access your lab, please follow these instructions— *if you have already done steps 1-10, simply log in to view your course and participate in lab activities:
2. This will bring you to the “Course Key Students” page.
3. Enter the Course Key “GRC19” in the box and click “register.”
4. Create an account by filling in the information (be sure to use an account ID and password you will remember and make a note of it for future logins).
5. Click “I’m not a robot” and “Sign Up.”
6. Confirm your account by clicking on “confirm account.”
7. Read the consent form, then agree by choosing “I agree” and “submit.”
8. Click on “Register” for the Chemistry Virtual Lab Activities with Instructor Sandra Raysor.
9. Click on “Enter course” next to the red arrow to begin the lab.
10. Find the lab required for the assignment and begin work