JOB SEARCH ENGINE THAT WAS USED WAS INDEED.
JOB TITLE: Clinical Therapist. ATTACHED IS JOB DESCRIPTION
PLEASE USE ATTACHED RESOURCES NO EXCEPTIONS.
For this reflection,
- First, utilizing a career search engine, identify potential psychology-related careers that may be available to you in the community where you live.
- Indeed (Links to an external site.)
- Glassdoor (Links to an external site.)
- Monster (Links to an external site.)
- Ziprecruiter (Links to an external site.)
- Next, discuss at least two key pieces of psychological knowledge associated with personality and abnormal psychology that could be helpful to you in your future career, or even in your role as a parent or community leader.
- For example, if you are looking to attend graduate school to become a counselor, identify areas that you may want to include in your as knowledge and skills on your resume.
- If you are going to be pursuing a career in an organization, how might understanding personality types support your success? How could this be clearly demonstrated in your cover letter or resume?
- If you are a parent or community leader, what aspects could support your decision making in these contexts?
- There are numerous possibilities about what developed knowledge and skills you believe will support you the most and will be guided by your goals, and even perhaps your goal steps addressed in your Week 2 Journal.
Your journal this week should be 400 to 500 words and have an introduction and a conclusion as described in the Ashford University Writing Center’s resource Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.). In other words, demonstrate your understanding of the importance of professional and ethical writing standards.
You should also exhibit obvious attention to critical thought and understanding of the content, as demonstrated in Samantha Agoos’s TED-Ed Animation, 5 Tips to Improve Your Critical Thinking (Links to an external site.).
As this is your personal reflection about the material this week, your journal should limit the use of quoted material. Proper grammar should be applied. Consider using the Writing Center’s Grammarly (Links to an external site.) resource. At minimum, cite your text and required readings to support your assertions within your explanation, but you may also use additional scholarly sources. The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. References should be listed following the reflection. You will have until 11:59 p.m. on Day 7 (Monday) to deliver this journal reflection.