Interface names may vary among network device types. The interface names shown in the topology image are consistent with those found in the lab activity document. Use the IOS show interface and show controllers commands to determine the actual interface names for the devices used in the lab pod.
When you have completed the activities, answer the questions that are within the individual labs in a Word Document. Within your submission, include your completed Lab Assignment Report. Save and name your file, “CIS204_U2_LabAssignment_LastName.docx“.
You must complete the activities in the following order:
- Lab 126.96.36.199: Configuring OSFPv2 Advanced Features
Configuring OSFPv2 Advanced Features
- Lab 188.8.131.52: Configuring Basic EIGRP for IPV4
Configuring Basic EIGRP for IPV4
- Lab 184.108.40.206: Configuring Advanced EIGRP for IPv4 Features
Configuring Advanced EIGRP for IPv4 Features
- Lab 220.127.116.11: Troubleshooting Advanced EIGRP
Troubleshooting Advanced EIGRP
- Lab 18.104.22.168: Troubleshooting Advanced Single-Area OSPFv2
Troubleshooting Advanced Single-Area OSPFv2