Problem Resolution II
- Consider the following questions for the resolution you have selected:
- Is the resolution realistic?
- What are the consequences of the resolution, and who would be impacted?
- What would be the challenges and barriers to implementing the resolution?
- you are to focus on one potential resolution to your problem, for the application. You are to go in-depth into what this resolution is and how it can be implemented–along with the potential drawbacks to the resolution. Again, make sure that your ideas have a basis in the research literature. You will need to support your resolution with citations.