- Review Chapter 2 and 9 of the McKenzie et al. text and the Healthy People 2020 Potential Partners PDF and think about the importance of mobilizing partners.
- Review the CDC’s Healthy Communities Program Success Stories websites.
- Select a story that involves a topic of interest to you.
- Consider the role of partnership (the mobilize step) in implementing the program highlighted in the article.
- Think about what other factors (assess, plan, implement, track) contributed to the program’s success.
Post a brief description of the success story you selected. Then describe the role of mobilizing partnerships in the implementation of the program and explain why this was essential to the program’s success. Finally, explain one way assessing, planning, implementing, or tracking enabled the program to succeed. Support your response using the Learning Resources and current literature.
Note: Initial postings must be 250–350 words (not including references).