- Select a health care facility or service (e.g., hospital, physician practice, long-term care facility, ambulance service, pharmacy, or skilled nursing facility)( In Maryland)
- Design a 700- to 1,050-word proposal for a process improvement or cultural change that would affect all levels of staff in the organization (e.g., Lean Six Sigma or Studer Group). Use the following headings to outline the proposal:
Proposed change (overview including description of the facility or service and identify improvement or change framework being used)
- Include rationale for the change and framework selection
- Intended outcomes (achievements and benefits)
- Estimated time frames (preparation, planning, consultation, implementation and evaluation)
- Additional factors (factors crucial to success)
- Estimated costs (summarize the financials and may prepare simple budget as an appendix and refer to this within the text)
- Impacts (benefits and adverse impacts use the framework selected to discuss the impacts)
- Stakeholders (internal and external
- Operations (process, technology & structure benefits and adverse impacts)
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.