Forum 2 (Module 3) Topic: Apologetic Method
Based on the various methods and strategies of apologetics described in the assigned reading, identify what you think is the best apologetic method and defend your view. Your thread must incorporate the following topics addressed from your assigned readings:
- The relationship between faith and reason and
- A comparison between the evidentialist, presuppositionalist, and experientialist strategies.
At the bottom of your thread, be sure to include a total word count.
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of Module/Week 3.
Reply to 2 classmates and interact with the substance of their threads. If possible, respond only to those who have chosen a method or strategy different from the one you chose. Use this opportunity to both affirm the strengths of your classmates’ chosen method and identify potential weaknesses.At the bottom of your replies, be sure to include a total word count.
Submit your replies by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of the same module/week.
- Christian Apologetics: A Comprehensive Case for Biblical Faith
- The Advancement: Keeping the Faith in an Evolutionary Age
- Thinking About Christian Apologetics