Need help with the below
- Due DateMonday, January 27, 20209:00 AMPoints Possible90
- Directions for Reflective Journals
- There are 3 Reflective Journal Assignments (Weeks 3, 7, and 9).
- The journals are to reflect your experiences and opinions, so there are no right or wrong answers.
- Read the issues for the previous weeks before writing your journal.
- Reflective Journal 1: My Views on Mass Media
Due Week 3 and worth 90 points
Write a 3/4 to 1-page journal entry (approximately 250 words) in which you:
- Describe one or two (1-2) experiences with mass media (movies or television) that affected you positively or negatively, explaining when, how, and why.
- Complete the page/word amount requirement.
- Write with clarity, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a source page and cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the source page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- The specific course learning outcome(s) associated with this assignment are:
- Apply critical thinking skills to the analysis of issues involving mass media and society.
- Analyze ways in which different types of media content reflect and/or influence society’s attitudes and behaviors.
- Write clearly and concisely about media and society using proper writing mechanics.