Imagine the leadership team at your organization has asked you to examine company communication.
Note: If you are unemployed or do not want to use your current organization, you can choose another with which you are familiar.
Write a 800 word email to the leadership team in which you:
- Identify which organizational model best describes your organization (i.e., functional, divisional, matrix).
- Why does this matter when considering communication?
- Explain how your organization communicates or involves employees in formulating solutions to problems.
Include the following in your email:
- The communication techniques that have been most effective for sharing information and ideas
- The communication techniques that proved to be ineffective
- How technology might also affect the communication process
Cite a minimum of 2 sources and 1 MUST be your text.