The healthcare field is diverse, and the divisions of healthcare are just as assorted, as shown this list:
- Ambulatory Health
- Eye Care
- Dental Care
- Long-Term Care
- Private Practice
- Emergency Healthcare
- Government Agencies
- Healthcare Associations
- Health Care Clinics
- Home Health Care
- Information Technology
- Insurance/Managed Care Company
- Mental Health
- Public Health Agencies
- Rehabilitation Center
For this assignment, select 5 areas (divisions) of healthcare. These areas can come from the above list, or an area in which you are interested. Create a 13- to 15-slide PowerPoint presentation covering the following
- For each selected area, provide an explanation of what services and care are provided.
- For each selected area, describe the healthcare manager key elements of administration and duties.
Speaker’s notes are required for each slide. Much of the information presented on the slides should be concise and explained in detail through your speaker’s notes.
For information on how to create speaker’s notes, refer to the following from Microsoft: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/video-create-speaker-notes-fc59586b-888f-4ebf-ab07-8a3cc8297867
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support the design of your presentation.
- Limit your total presentation to a maximum of 15 slides, not including your title or reference slides.
- Support your SLP with peer-reviewed articles, with 3 to 4 references