Week 4 – Discussion 1
Prior to beginning work on this discussion,
· Read Chapter 11 in Applied Psychology in Talent Management.
· Review the Personnel Psychology and Talent Management in Perspective section in Chapter 1 of Applied Psychology in Talent Management.
· Read the articles:
· The Big Disconnect in Your Talent Strategy and How to Fix It
· Reimagining Time Off
· HR Then and Now: 6 Trends That Have Shaped the Workplace—and HR—Over the Past Decade
· Diversity & Innovation: Meet Five Leaders Who Have Invented New Approaches to D & I
Using at least two articles as supportive research, discuss two contemporary human capital topics that have impacted your workplace or that you foresee impacting a business. You may use this week’s required or recommended articles or locate your own. Additionally, address, as current or future leaders, how understanding these topics can assist you in recruiting and retaining employees.
Your initial response should be a minimum of 200 words. Graduate school students learn to assess the perspectives of several scholars. Support your response with at least one scholarly resource in addition to the text.