As the course comes to a close, now is a wonderful opportunity to reflect on your learning journey. Recall your original review of the course learning outcomes as you reflect on all you have done in these six weeks. What were some highlighted ah-ha moments? What were some challenges that you encountered? Review the following course outcomes. Do you feel that you fully met these learning outcomes?
- Compare Marxist and Weberian theories of the modern workplace
- Analyze the relevance of sociological theories to various social processes in workplaces and the labor market
- Describe the experiences of disadvantaged groups in the workplace, including women, African Americans, and immigrants
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programs intended to reduce inequality in the labor force
- Design an organizational policy that allows workers to effectively balance work and family responsibilities
- Describe how globalization has changed the domestic and international labor market
- Delineate the importance of social networks and social support for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship