Intervention Planning [WLO: 1, 2][CLO: 4, 5]
In this week’s assignment, you will work on your intervention plan and ethical considerations for your study. For your ethical considerations, “none” is not an option. There are always ethical considerations, some smaller/larger than others. Following the same outline as this week’s assignment, but with less detail at this point (one to two sentences per topic), share your intervention plan with the class, including:
- Your research question(s)
- What do you want to answer in the study?
- Intervention Description
- Explain your proposed intervention and how it may influence your area of focus and support young children and their families.
- Intervention Plan
- How much time will it take? Explain the timeline and sequence in which the intervention would take place.
- Ethical Considerations
- Informed Consent: If you were to implement this study, explain your need for informed consent to ensure participants are fully informed and aware of any potential harm.
- Freedom from Harm: What leads you to believe that what you are doing in your study is an appropriate intervention and will not expose participants to risk?
- Anonymity and Confidentiality: What measures will you use to use to ensure anonymity and confidentiality to avoid privacy invasion and potential harm?