MLA style reaction/response essay no longer than 2 pages atleast 1 and 3/4. Please include attention grabbing thesis with 3 points. I need the paper back by 6pm tomorrow 02/06/2020. Your reaction must be based off of the article listed below
1. No 2nd person pronouns (you) are used anywhere in the essay, except possibly in quotes from the reading.
2. The hook is creative and interesting
3. The introduction includes the author’s full name and the title of the article in quotation marks.
4. The thesis includes 3 points and is at the end of the intro.
5. Each body paragraph begins with a transitions word and a topic sentence.
6. Each body paragraph includes a quotes from the article with a signal phrase.
7. The original explanations in each body paragraph are clear and strong.
8. The conclusion restates the full name of the author and title of the article.
9. The conclusion restates the three points from the thesis.
10. The essay is free of grammar errors.