1) Discuss in 500 words your opinion whether Edward Snowden is a hero or a criminal. You might consider the First Amendment and/or the public’s right to know as well as national security concerns. .
2) Discuss in 500 words your opinion whether Fair Use of copyrighted material should be expanded, contracted, or left alone. Justify your choice. .
3) Watch the Movie War Games from 1983. According to the New York Times, this movie had a tremendous effect on President Ronald Reagan. Discuss in 500 words your opinion on whether it should be required viewing in social studies classes in high school.
4) Watch below video on “concept of Creative Destruction”. For example, many think that the introduction of self-driving cars will disrupt the job market for drivers.
5) Read below article on ” how Russian trolls spread fake news”. Discuss in 500 words whether the government should regulate Facebook more closely.
6) Discuss in 500 words your opinion on what lessons should be learned from the 737 Max 8 crashes.
7) Discuss in five hundred words or more a situation at work where you felt you had to consider the ethics of something you were being asked to do.
NOTE: For each answer, below instructions should be met
“Use at least three sources. Include at least 3 quotes from your sources enclosed in quotation marks and cited in-line by reference to your reference list. Example: “words you copied” (citation) These quotes should be one full sentence not altered or paraphrased. Cite your sources using APA format. Use the quotes in your paragaphs”