Read the excerpts from Anne Frank Diary of a Young Girl Anne Frank.pdf and answer the following questions:
1. What is Anne’s personality like, according to your reading? Provide examples from the text.
2. What does Anne mean when she writes “But I’m not sorry. Memories mean more to me than dresses” (14)?
3. What are Anne’s feelings toward her mother and sister? Why does she feel this way?
4. To me, there are several parallels between Anne’s experiences and Marjane’s experiences in Persepolis. In what way are the two young women different and/or similar?
5. Comment on one aspect of the diary that you found interesting.