Analyze the different diagnostic testing and laboratory values and explain how the patient’s lab values represent manifestations of underlying pathophysiology.
1. List all lab values, normal and abnormal
2. Interpretation of abnormal values and correlation with disease, medication regime and assessment.
3. Identify values that require close monitoring and identification of reportable conditions.
4. Nursing interventions for normal lab data appropriate to the patient
5. I identify other treatments and diagnostic testing
Please include in-text citations and and you references to the list.
Paper should be limited to 2-3 pages.
APA format is expected with 12 font Times New Roman, and attention to grammar and spelling.Your textbooks including the Medical-Surgical textbook should be primary sources of citation and cited correctly both in-text as well as in your references.