Patient Safety Initiatives
In an effort to maintain a healing and caring environment, one of the most important things we can do for our clients is to ensure their safety. Engaging in quality assurance and process improvement strategies are one way to do this, but there are many others as well. For this discussion, consider the following:
- Identify one patient safety initiative that is in place or would be helpful in your unit or organization.
- What led you or your organization to this selection? What role do you think the risk management department plays in patient safety?
- How does (or could) your unit or organization measure its success with this initiative?
- What indirect impact could this initiative have (financial, satisfaction, and so on)?
- What strategies will you now incorporate into your daily practice to improve patient outcomes in terms of fostering patient safety?
population: High risk pregnant women with multimorbidities and risks. in Denver Colorado, USA.
must be at least 150 words with at least 1 APA formatted reference throughout post and as a reference