a five-minute presentation introducing and selling a product or a service to an audience.
Presentation # 1 (Individual Presentation)
- A good presentation should have the following recommended presentation elements based on the suggested grading rubric:
- Situation analysis – consider the occasion, size, time, etc.
- The general and specific purpose of the presentation outlined
- Audience analysis – consider demographics and knowledge of the audience of the topic
- Define Purpose
- Main Points with supporting materials
- Show an effective way to gain attention
- Have good transitions
- Justify importance
- Show credibility in the topic
Quality of research
- A high degree of preparedness and quality of research
- Main points well supported by research