Institutional Analysis Paper Instructions
In this paper, students will discuss and answer the following questions:
· Is the “state” always the most just political structuring for a particular group of people?
· What legislative, judicial, and executive structures and arrangements are the best for ensuring liberty, justice, stability and prosperity (LJSP)?
· All ideas shared by the student must be supported with sound reason and citations from the required readings, presentations, and additional research.
· The paper should be 3-5 pages of content in length (not counting the title page or references), double-spaced, and in Turabian format.
· All required readings and presentations from Modules 1-2 must be cited.
· 3-5 scholarly sources must be used.