– statement about the topic
– talk about how it is connected to your main academic discipline (or the one that primarily informs the paper)
– comment on which particular theories, concepts, methods, research, perspectives of your discipline
– how you tied in one or more other disciplines in your discussion, either directly or by implication
– it is incumbent upon you to demonstrate the interdisciplinarity and integrative component of your article
– some excerpts from your paper that illustrate all of the above
– 7 to 9 minutes for presentation; Use of PowerPoint or overhead projector permissible.
Article should be between 650 to 900 words. Strict limit on both ends. Please give word count.