- Length: At least 1000 words (6 double-spaced pages); answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner. Each topic should be discussed in your essay.
- Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. The title page and the reference page are not counted toward the required word count. Be sure to answer all questions. There should be clear headings in your paper that shows each section you are addressing.
- References: If used, include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Open Office (.odt) or rich text format (.rtf) file type.
- Submission: Submit your assignment to the Drop Box
- As the superintendent of a prison, what sort of personnel management problems do you face? What people can help you solve them, and how is this related to use of power? Be sure to support your answer.
- If you are not already, would you like to be a correctional officer? What aspects of the job make it attractive? What aspects make it unattractive? Be sure to support your answer. If you are a corrections officer, answer using your experiences and attitudes.
- Should prisoners be forced to participate in programs? As a correctional officer, what would you do if an inmate did not want to leave his or her cell? Be sure to support your answer.
- Given the current public attitude toward criminals, what do you see as the likely future of parole release? Be sure to support your answer.