- Length: At least 1000 words (6 double-spaced pages); answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner. Each topic should be discussed in your essay.
- Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. The title page and the reference page are not counted toward the required word count. Be sure to answer all questions. There should be clear headings in your paper that shows each section you are addressing.
- References: At least three; include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Open Office (.odt) or rich text format (.rtf) file type.
- Submission: Submit your assignment to the Drop Box
- Imagine that you have just been released from prison after a five-year term. What are the first things you will do? What problems do you expect to face? Be sure to support your answer.
- Do you think neighborhood notification laws for released sex offenders increase public safety? Or do these laws merely make it harder for sex offenders to succeed? Why? Be sure to support your answer.
- How do the differences between adults and juveniles affect policies in juvenile justice? How are adults and juveniles similar under the law? Be sure to support your answer.
- In what ways do juvenile institutions differ from adult institutions? How does this affect institutional management? What does this difference mean for juveniles who are housed in adult facilities? Be sure to support your answer.