Develop a 4 page analysis of the Saama Technologies case study located in the module. As part of your analysis, be sure to address the following (Note: There is no need to concern yourself with any discussion questions that may be in the case):
* Clearly and effectively discuss and apply the concepts from this weeks chapter (and previous weeks as appropriate) of the text to the case. Note: Case analyses that are overly general and do not comprehensively address the strategic management concepts from the text will receive low grades.
* Apply at least three of the following strategic analysis text tools. Be sure that the focus of your analysis is on the following strategic analysis tools. In addition, please make these some of your papers section titles:
“Weapons” to compete with rivals
Strategic group mapping (bubble map)
Generic strategy analysis
Industry attractiveness test
Cost of entry test
Better off test
* Perform real analysis on the case (tables/charts/financial analysis)
* Charts and tables need to be professionally assembled with effective titles and labels
* Avoid retelling the case and assume the professor has read it
* Provide a set of clear and specific recommendations to move the organization forward.
* Double spaced, 12 pt font, times roman, APA style, section titles use lower case bold, title page, no headers or footers
* Avoid cut-and-paste of charts, pictures and tables from another source (your own creative work is needed).
* Is well organized with section titles
* Strategic management terms need to be used to support your thoughtful ideas.
* Avoid a conversational/first person tone in an analysis