Environmental Aspects and safety (O H and S)
Module 2 – Environmental Aspects and safety (O H and S)
The ability to track instruments and trace patients is integral to patient safety and risk management. Explore and discuss ‘Tracking and Traceability’, addressing the following questions:
- What is ‘tracking and traceability’?
- Why is this process important?
- What methods can be used?
- What are the impacts to the patient if this is not followed?
- How would you like to improve your knowledge of this area?
Use relevant sources and examples to illustrate your points.