· Define change management and the first three disciplines: personal mastery, mental models, and shared vision.
· Explain the learning discipline you have chosen and why it is important.
· Explain how you will use the organizational team development material (the exercise) during the session.
· Briefly introduce the problem or issue the team will work through, using the exercise.
· While conducting the exercise, take copious notes. Record the session, if possible.
Write a post-session summary based on the completed experience. Include the following in your assessment:
- Define change management and change management principles.
- Explain the three learning disciplines that you examined for this assessment: personal mastery, mental models, and shared vision.
- Describe the organization of the team you have selected for your assessment and identify the sector of the organization (non-profit, government, business, or industry). If you will not be working with employees of an organization, please indicate the nature of your group.
- Team exercise plan:
o Outline the schedule for your first team development session. Include the job titles or roles of the team members participating in the session. List the scheduled meeting date and time.
o Describe the problem or issue you chose as the intended purpose for your team development session.
o Identify the learning discipline that you chose to focus on for your team exercise. Explain the process used to select that learning discipline, the rationale for its selection, and the team development exercise that you used with your team.
- Post-session summary:
o Describe your team development experience in a narrative format.
o Explain the successful and unsuccessful aspects of the team development exercise.
o Explain the lessons learned for team facilitation, including both planned and unplanned journeys that resulted